- The House Rules set out herein, are determined by Reed Exhibitions Ltd (the “event organizer”) and shall apply to all people attending the Exhibition “G2E Asia 2021” (“attendees”)held at The Venetian Macao (“the venue”) during 17, 18 and 19 August 2021 (the “Exhibition”).
- All persons shall observe the House Rules and any other applicable MSAR laws, rules, regulations and conditions, including, but not limited to, any internal regulations imposed by the venue owner.
- All attendees shall follow the instructions of the event staff.
- All attendees shall present valid admission badges or other valid passes upon entry.
- All attendees shall not enter areas to which access by attendees are restricted except with the permission of the event management.
- For the sake of public safety and order, all attendees are prohibited from bringing the following items into the venue, except with the permission of the event management and subject to such conditions as the event management may impose:
a. any glassware or fragile objects which may pose potential dangers;
b. animals (except guide dogs or Police dogs);
c. any items which may be offensive or health hazardous or which can be used as weapons or used to impede the smooth progress of the event, e.g. knifes, fireworks, compressed gas or liquid spray or large items, items that may cause injury to other people, damage to venue or disturbance to public order.
d. any banners, posters, placards, leaflets or any sort of publicity and display materials of any nature, including, but not limited to, those which contents which are found by the event organizer to be abusive, threatening, discriminatory, religious, political or that are completely unrelated with the Exhibition or which serve private purposes of any kind;
e. any remote-controlled flying devices or toys
- All attendees shall not perform any acts in the venue which, according to the event organizer prudent criteria, may cause unnecessary obstruction and/or interference to the extent that affects other person, including any other exhibitor.
- All attendees shall not perform any acts in the venue which, according to the event organizer prudent criteria, may disturb public order, affect the smooth progress of the event, or acts that may obstruct passages, harass, disturb or annoy any other person such as shouting, chanting, demonstrations (silent or not), employing foul language, throwing objects and the like.
- Any attendee who contravenes any of the House Rules may be refused to enter the venue and/or removed from the venue, and immediate participation to the Macau SAR Police authorities on-site shall be made.
- Any attendee who have been refused entry or have had their visit terminated will not be admitted throughout the entire period of the Exhibition.
- The event organizer reserves the right to make final decision on admission and admission rules for all attendees.
- The attendee shall be held liable for any claims, demands, damages, losses increased costs, liabilities, changes, expenses, or other unfavorable conditions, direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise, caused to the event organizer, including, but not limited to, legal fees, payments due to the venue owner or other, arising by virtue of any attendee being in breach of the House Rules.
- The event organizer shall not be held liable for any claims, demands, damages, losses increased costs, liabilities, changes, expenses or other unfavorable conditions, direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising by virtue of any attendee being refused entry, having respective visit terminated, not being admitted throughout the entire period of the Exhibition or any other reason related with the Exhibition.
G2E Asia 2021 House Rules