Who should attend G2E Asia?
Global Gaming Expo Asia (G2E Asia) is the premier Asian trade event and the largest regional sourcing platform for global gaming and entertainment products. G2E Asia services suppliers by enabling them to showcase new products, meet qualified buyers and establish new contacts. Annually, more than 95% of the top Asian casino operators were at the show. Held in Macau-the heart of Asian gaming-entertainment and one of the fastest growing gaming-entertainment markets in the world, G2E Asia is the hub where professionals network and conduct business.
• Get a better insight into how you can effectively optimize your business
• Ensure you are fully compliant and learn from best practice end-user case-studies
• Keep up-to-date with the latest product and service solutions showcased at the event
• Access thought-leading content through the extensive education programme
• Network with a global gambling industry of over 10,000 people
G2E Asia 2018 – Gaming and Beyond
• Upon successful round-up of G2E Asia 2018, and thanks to the industry’s support, G2E Asia 2018 has record-breaking growth.
• 2018 event was the largest edition in the show’s history. Marking another year of setting new records across several key areas:
• The show spanned 33,000 sqm of exhibition space – 27% increase over last year;
• The total number of visitors increased 17.2% over last year – with close to 16,358 in attendance; and
• The attendees included over 1,883 VIPs and top-quality buyers, producing a remarkable growth of 14% from 2017.
Profile of Visitors
- Bingo Hall
- Commercial Casino
- Cruise Ship
- Gaming Club
- Online Gaming
- Education – University / School
- Industry Association
- Law Firm
- Marketing / Advertising Agency
- Sports Betting
- Other gaming organizations
The Benefits of Attending G2E Asia:
- You will meet face to face with exhibitors from all over the world who are presenting their newest game machines and slot machines, game speed solutions, security devices, surveillance systems as well as consulting advices for commercial casinos’ service improvements.
- Our exhibitors also include Architecture Construction & Design,Digital Content & Technology, Compliance, Components for Machines, Gaming Software/Systems, Accessories, Video Gaming Machinist, Publications, Food & Beverage and Hospitality.
- You will learn during world-class conference sessions that provide the most comprehensive gaming education in Asia. Content is developed by the industry and for the industry by leading gaming-entertainment experts.