Asia’s must-attend gaming and entertainment industry event rolls into its second day of comprehensive conference & show floor offerings
Opening Day Recap (15 May)
- Day One came to a glamourous close with G2E Asia Awards Ceremony and Dinner at the MGM Cotai. The awards, which recognize excellence in both the gaming and non-gaming aspects of Asian entertainment, officially announced their 12 award categories:
- Best B2B Digital Product Solution – ODDS.GG (UltraPlay)
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility Contribution – MGM China
- Best Lottery Solution – Lotto Instant Win (Pin Projekt)
- Best Industry Rising Stars (Up to 5 winners)
– CARLOS EDUARDO COELHO, Senior Associate, MdME
– MAULIN GANDHI, President, Tangam Systems
– LEI PA KEI, MIKE, Director of Slot Operations, MGM Cotai
– LEONG WENG SANG, VINNI, Chief Executive Officer, Winson Group
– MATTHEW ALAN RIGHTON, Regional Account Manager Asia, SG Gaming Asia Limited
- Best VIP Gaming Promoter – Suncity Group
- Best B2B Digital Platform and Software Solution – BetSoft
- Best Electronic Gaming Solution (Slots and ETGs) – Duo Fu Duo Cai (SG Gaming)
- Best Industry Innovation – Angel Playing cards (Angel)
- Best Table Game Solution – Perfect Pay (Walker Digital)
- Best Gaming Floor – Galaxy Macau
- Best Industry Supplier – Aristocrat
- Best Integrated Resort – Galaxy Macau
Building on a productive Day 1 of G2E Asia, Day Two highlights include the following:
G2E Asia 2018, Day Two Conference Program (16 May)
- An insightful panel discussion on Macau’s transformation into a premier Asian leisure hub to take place from 10:20 -11:15, and comprise panelists Ms. Maria Helena de Senna Fernandes, director of the Macao Government Tourism Office;Dr. Wilfred Wong, president and executive director of Sands China Ltd.; and Mr. Allan Zeman, chairman of Lan Kwai Fong Group and non-executive chairman of Wynn Macau.
- Paulo Martins Chan,director of the Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau of Macau SAR Government, delivers the afternoon keynote address, “Emergence of Integrated Resorts (IRs) in Macau”, from 14:00 – 14:20.
G2E Asia 2018, Day Two Show Floor Highpoints (16 May)
- The newly introduced Integrated Resorts Technology and Securityseminar is going to take place from 11:00 – 13:00 at Hall A at The Venetian Macao, where speakers will discuss new trends, solutions and technologies that drive better customer engagement and enhance security.
- New Games Experience Tour, an exciting new G2E Asia highlight, offers visitors with an unprecedented interactive experience, where specially selected participants will try out the newest games firsthand by leading electronic gaming machine and game manufacturers.
For more information, please visit www.G2EAsaia.com.
ABOUT G2E ASIA
G2E Asia is the international trade show and conference for the Asian gaming – entertainment industry. Presented by the American Gaming Association (AGA) and organized by Reed Exhibitions, G2E Asia made its debut in 2007, defining itself as the preeminent show for the Asian gaming-entertainment industry.
About the American Gaming Association
The American Gaming Association (AGA) is the premier national trade group representing the USD 240 billion US casino industry, which supports 1.7 million jobs in 40 states. AGA members include commercial and Tribal casino operators, suppliers and other entities affiliated with the gaming industry. It is the mission of the AGA to achieve sound policies and regulations consistent with casino gaming’s modern appeal and vast economic contributions.
About Reed Exhibitions
Reed Exhibitions is the world’s leading events organizer, with over 500 events in over 30 countries, bringing together over seven million active event participants from around the world. Today Reed events are held throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa and organized by 41 fully staffed offices. Reed Exhibitions serves 43 industry sectors with trade and consumer events and is part of RELX Group, a world leading provider of professional information solutions.
Ms. Chopin Mo
Tel: 86 – 755 2383 4577
Fax: 86 – 755 2383 4501